Lancome Grandiose Mascara Review

Leave a Comment

 Why is it mascaras are one of those things it's so easy to be a floozy about and go from one to another never remaining loyal? I've never tried one by Lancome before so was especially interested in their Grandiose one which has one of the most usual brushes I've seen. As a side note the packaging is stunning, not that this really affects how it works but who doesn't love a product that little bit more because it looks so stunning nestled in their collection?
 Onto the brush itself and as you can see it has this rather unusual curve in it. The 'swan neck' as Lancome dub it is meant to give the best fanned out effect, opening up the eyes. If you're used to a normal mascara this takes a little getting used to and if I'm being honest I'm not sure how much this actually helps to fan out the lashes.
 However that's not to say this isn't a great mascara because I've really been enjoying using it. The plastic bristle brush coats the lashes well and doesn't leave behind a clumpy finish, rather it really does fan them out and curl them upwards. I've found that this curl holds all through the day which is an added bonus.
 One thing I haven't found easy is applying this to my bottom lashes, the brush is on the large size with quite long bristles which makes coating the smaller lashes a bit of a struggle. On a day to day basis I've been sticking to using this on my top lashes and grabbing my waterproof Maybelline mascara for the bottom ones.
All in all if you like volumous curled lashes and want to try out the curved brush application for yourself I'd recommend picking this up. However I can't say this is the best mascara I've ever tried and I reckon you can get cheaper ones which do a similar job.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig