An Overnight Wonder

Leave a Comment
It had been a while since I'd made a high end skin purchase, due to a tight budget after my trip to China I was relying on my pre holiday Boots purchases. But after trying out a sample of the Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Facial (£46) I couldn't resist picking up the full size version to have in my stash for dreaded bad skin days.
I've spoken so many times about how I (and my skin) love oils and this is an oil-serum hybrid, so of course I was going to be smitten. I use this in place of a night time moisturiser and at the moment have just been using it a couple of times a week or when I feel like my skins looking a bit drab. It's packed full of vitamins, antioxidants, essential oils and loads of other good stuff (for a full list check out the Sarah Chapman website).
While this is dubbed an anti aging product I obviously can't really comment on these benefits but what I really love about this is how when I wake up I genuinely can see a difference in my skin. I wake up positively glowing and something I noticed which I didn't think I would was its affects on my spots. This seemed to soothe and calm them, taking down any redness and leaving my complexion overall looking much clearer.
If you feel like your skins looking dull, flat or a little agitated at the moment I would definitely recommend this product to give you back that glow (how cheesy does that sound?) It smells delicious and is a dream to apply, you only need the smallest amount as well so I can see this bottle lasting me a while and being a very worthy investment.

I'd love to hear other peoples experiences with this product and if they'd recommend anything else from the range!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig