My Dry Shampoo Savior

Leave a Comment

It's been a while since blogger and model Ruth Crilly released her dry shampoo range COLAB but ever since first using this I've been a convert. When it comes to dry shampoo I think most people immediately gravitate towards Batiste, along with Impulse body sprays I think it's one of those beauty products every young girl had a can of. 
In my opinion though COLAB blows Batiste out the water. As long as you're not spraying half the can into your hair in one go this barely leaves behind any dusty white marks - and anything that is left on the hair quickly rubs out without leaving the hair greasy again. It absorbs oils superbly leaving the hair matte but not sticky and dry like other dry shampoos. 
 The smells of these are also so lush, each bottle is names after a different city: New York, London, Tokyo and Monaco each with it's own unique scent. My personal favourite is New York which is light and fruity. My favourite thing is also the option to choose between the weightless version which is a lighter texture and the extreme volume option. Obviously I always opt for the volume due to my ridiculously flat hair.
This gives a real oomph to my otherwise drab looking barnet and makes this a combo between a texture spray (which I swear by anyway) and a dry shampoo. Two in one, what more could you want? This does mean the extreme versions have a little more grit to them so if you don't like that feeling in your hair go for the lighter offering. But seriously, next time you're in Superdrug I'd recommend picking up a can since the price of these (£3.49-£4.49) makes them super affordable even if you're not 100% sure you want to give up your Batiste just yet.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig