Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G

Leave a Comment
Oh Charlotte Tilbury, can this woman put a foot wrong? After a 21st birthday makeover my love affair began. I've previously tried her sculpt and glow, kohl eyeliner, the Sophisticate eye shadow quad, wonder glow foundation and the contouring brush...yeh I love the stuff. I knew my next conquest had to be lipstick related and voila, two new rose gold beauty's made it home with me.

I was lucky enough to be gifted these from work but I without a doubt think they're worth the £23 price tag as a special treat. The packaging is sleek and vintage and feels extremely luxurious, when you shut them they also make that weirdly satisfying "click" noise (know what I'm talking about?) I got Penelope Pink which is a nude shade and Coachella Coral which is - shock - a coral.
Check out that hugely professional phone reflection (just goes to show how shiny these things are!). The finish of the K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipsticks is glossy, they glide comfortably over the lips and build easily without clinging to dry patches or causing my lips to crumble up due to too much product being on them - does this happen to anyone else? I probably need to swap lipstick for lipbalm... They're opaque upon application however so the need for layering up isn't really there.
The coral definitely leans on the pinky side rather than an orange tone and is very bright, it's definitely more of a summer shade and brings a pop of colour to a simple makeup look. I was a little nervous about Penelope Pink when I saw it. It looks extremely nude in the stick and I was worried I'd end up recreating that foundation over the lips look that was prevalent when I was 15 and I don't think was a good look even then. But luckily this is really wearable, worn alongside my Urban Decay lip liner in Liar this is an ideal nude, perfect for anyone that's seeking that Kylie Jenner look.

So if you're looking for a treat definitely go check out the full range of these, they're absolute classics and I think will be especially nice for winter due to their nourishing feel. I already have my eyes on the Matte Revolution range, especially the Glastonbury shade which I think would be the perfect berry tone and could even rival my beloved Rimmel 107! What's your favourite Charlotte Tilbury product?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig